Are you new to eCode360? Have you had eCode360 for a while and want to make sure you’re getting the most out of all of its great features? Did you know that over the summer we made upgrades to eCode360—and that we’ve got more planned in the coming weeks and months? We’ve got options to bring you up to speed whether you’re a first-time user or an experienced user looking for a refresher.
No pens, pencils, backpacks, calculators, or highlighters required. General Code’s clients have access to a variety of options to optimize their eCode360 experience—on the web, onsite or self-serve.
These options include:
- Scheduled webinars: Visit generalcode.com/webinars and choose the session that meets your needs.
- Customized webinars personalized to fit your specific needs.
- Onsite training for groups or as 1-on-1 sessions, specially tailored and in person for your municipal staff and officials.
- Lunch & Learns that are customized to fit into pre-scheduled meetings or lunchtime gatherings.
- eCode360 Help, available in the FAQ section of your eCode, provides self-serve quick-to-reference tips
- Quick and thorough answers to your questions from our Client Services team.
In the first six months of 2018, we’ve hosted more than a dozen events and webinars with nearly 300 attendees. Are you getting the most from your eCode?
Our training and client support teams are committed to ensuring that our clients are experiencing all that eCode360 has to offer. Contact our Education and Technology Specialist Jeanie Sanders or our Client Services team to begin taking advantage of the training opportunities available to you as a General Code client!