From interactive online webinars to self-serve instruction, from on-site group sessions to one-on-one consultations with our training specialists or client care advocacy teams, we’re focused on making your experience with our solutions the best it can be.
Are you new to eCode360? Have you had eCode360 for a while and want to make sure you’re getting the most out of all of its great features? Have you had a chance to see our interactive zoning map solution in action? We’ve got options to bring you up to speed whether you’re a first-time eCode user or looking for a way to show where your community can grow with simple, online access to your zoning code’s details.
Take advantage of the powerful tools and flexible training
options we offer, including:
- Scheduled Webinars. Choose the session that meets your needs. From eCode360 training that’s role specific to demos of MapLink™ and Custom Local Building Codes (CLBC), we’ve got you covered.
- Customized Webinars. Just contact our Education and Technology Specialist to set up a personalized session to fit your specific needs.
- On-site Training. For groups or as 1-on-1 sessions, we will specially tailor in-person sessions for your municipal staff and officials.
- Lunch & Learns. These are customized to fit into your pre-scheduled meetings or can be delivered for convenient lunchtime gatherings. Email our Educational and Technology Specialist for more information.
- eCode360 Help. Available in the FAQ section of every community’s eCode, this support section provides self-serve, quick-to-reference tips.
- Quick and thorough answers to your questions from our Client Care Advocacy team. If you’re a municipal official or staff member with questions about using eCode, call our CCA team at 800.836.8834 or send an email to [email protected]. They’re ready to help.
Our training and client care teams are committed to ensuring that our clients are experiencing all benefits that our digital solutions have to offer. Contact our Education and Technology Specialist Jeanie Sanders or our Client Care Advocacy team to begin taking advantage of the training opportunities available to our client communities.